Monday, March 3, 2014

Dare to dream BIG

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams ~ Eleanor Roosevelt




On Friday night I had one of the most beautiful dreams. So peaceful and simple I was photographing a kaleidoscope of small purple butterflies. (What a beautiful name for a group of butterflies … a kaleidoscope).  All the while the rain was lightly falling but the sun was shining through allowing the brightest rainbow to form over me.



I woke on Saturday refreshed, calm and filled with passion and drive, sublime timing for the kick-off of my Level One Urban Zen Integrative Therapy course.

The weekend panned to be powerful and transformative, jumping in with both feet again into the fountain of healing knowledge … dipping my toes always seems the sensible route but never satisfies my thirst. I feel like my eyes have been opened  to truths my heart has known for some time. The path for me is clearer every day, not easy and definitely not short nor full of surprises, but clearer and more tantalizing than ever before. To hone my knowledge and my skills, to allow my heart to burst open and truly vesslefy the power that is all around us and within each of us to, simply put, make things a little better.


Out of intrigue I looked up some dream interpretations:

The rainbow is also seen as a bridge between your earthly, grounded self and the higher, spiritual self. ~ www.dreammoods.com
The butterfly most commonly is a symbol of transformation. … Taking all of this into consideration it is easy to see that dreaming of a butterfly may mark the beginning of a transformation in your waking life. …Butterflies are also a symbol of spirituality. Many times when a dreamer dreams of butterflies around them, or of observing them, it means that in their waking life they are on the verge of a deep spiritual journey, full of new awareness and possibilities. ~ http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/9341/sincerity_anna.html


No comments:

Post a Comment