Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hello colon

If you've ever doubted what one of the worst drinks in the world is - let me enlighten you - 32oz of water with 2 teaspoons of salt. Yep it tastes as bad as it sounds. Having said that it absolutely works! Today was my colon cleanse, without too many graphic details... Let's just say I'm glad yesterday was nothing but juice!

Starting to see the effects physically and emotionally now, feeling lighter, brighter and more energized. Now I miss food but I'm not hungry .

My concern is returning to bad habits post cleanse, it would be so easy to jump back into too much and dislodge all the benefits of this week. That will be my battle, sticking to a largely vegan diet requires preparation , which can be tough when you're trying to hold down a professional life, social life, private life and chase down your dreams , difficult ... But not impossible. I'm committed  though, ready to keep on working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment